Planning a networking event? Year-end celebrations? Product launches or client meetings? Celebrate Your Way and enjoy one of the following exclusive benefits for your next catering events/ meetings at participating hotels of Marriott Bonvoy™ in Asia Pacific. Take your pick from 1 in 10 delegates goes free*, double points* or drinks on us*!
Celebrate Your Way
For MARRIOTT BONVOY™ Hotels:
CELEBRATE YOUR WAY (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Qualified Member” see definition of “Qualified Member” below) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property* located in Asia Pacific between 1 October 2018 and 31 May 2019, that has an arrival date on or before 31 May 2019, with a maximum of nine (9) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Qualifying Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this promotion:
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may enjoy one (1) of the following benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- the Customer that enters into the agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) will have one (1) in ten (10) delegates attending the catering event free of charge
- Two (2) bonus points for every US$1.00 of eligible revenue will be posted to the Qualified Member’s account within 6–8 weeks of the participating Marriott Bonvoy™ Hotel’s posting of the base points, up to a maximum of 60,000 bonus points. The bonus points are in addition to base earnings for Qualifying Event Agreements per the Marriott Rewarding Events/ Marriott Bonvoy™ Events Program terms and conditions. Combined earned and bonus points may never exceed 200,000 points.
- One complimentary one-hour welcome drinks/ beverage reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the total number of meeting participants up to a maximum of 500 guests. The welcome drinks/ beverage reception will include beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After such one-hour period has lapsed, beverages may be purchased by Customer at prevailing menu prices. Beverage items are chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property and will be outlined in the Qualifying Event Agreement. Not valid at Participating Properties with third party food/ beverage vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome drinks reception space is chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property.
- Renting out a Food & Beverage outlet without a Qualifying Event Agreement will not count toward this promotion.
*For a list of participating properties, please refer to Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions under section 1.2 “Participating Properties and Brands”
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The “Qualifying Event” must include: (a) a signed sales or catering contract; (b) include the
Loyalty account number on the contract; (c) be held at a participating brand.
- Membership in the Marriott Bonvoy™ loyalty program may be obtained for free at https://members.marriott.com/join/ .
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property
and is not valid with any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under negotiation, or that
occurred prior to 1 October 2018.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other
- A Qualified Member includes any member of Marriott Bonvoy™ program, unless he/she is: (1) a government
employee, official or anyone acting of behalf of a government agency or department booking an event on behalf of
his/her employing entity; (2) an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a state-owned or state controlled entity
(SOE) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (3) an intermediary booking an event
behalf of a non-U.S. government entity or SOE (4) relatives and close friends acting on behalf of a
government or SOE (5) at hotels in Asia Pacific, an intermediary booking an event on behalf of any
government entity (U.S. or non-U.S.) or SOE.
- If the room nights are master-billed, only the Qualified Member on the Qualifying Event Agreement earn points.
Members will not earn points if their room is master-billed.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion applies to guest room revenue only and
does not apply to charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges,
gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and any third-party charges on the master bill.
- The Qualified Member must provide his/her Marriott Bonvoy™ / Marriott Loyalty Member number in the Qualifying
Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The Rewarding Events/ Marriott Bonvoy™ Events Program terms apply to the Qualified Member’s use
of points awarded under the Promotion.
- All Rewarding Events/ Marriott Bonvoy™ Events Program terms and conditions apply. See
Marriott.com/RewardingEvents for more information.
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Qualified Member’s
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties; please see list of participating properties by
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings
specified in the Marriott Loyalty Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the
Program Rules at any time, with or without notice
- All Marriott Loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit:
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.
Planning a meeting or event?
Let us help reimagine your meeting