TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For MARRIOTT BONVOY™ Hotels:
MADE TO CELEBRATE (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Qualified Member” see definition of “Qualified Member” below) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property* located in Asia Pacific between 1 September 2019 and 31st May 2020, that has an arrival date on or before 31st May 2020, with a maximum of nine (9) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Qualifying Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this Promotion:
- the Customer (the “Qualified Member” see definition of “Qualified Member” below) that books the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) will receive a signing bonus of 5,000 points
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may enjoy one (1) of the following benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- the Customer will have the total guest room charges (less than nine) on his/her master-billed rooms for the
Qualifying Event reduced by five percent (5%);
- One complimentary one-hour welcome drinks/ beverage reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the total number of meeting participants up to a maximum of 500 guests. The welcome drinks/ beverage reception will include beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After such one-hour period has lapsed, beverages may be purchased by Customer at prevailing menu prices. Beverage items are chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property and will be outlined in the Qualifying Event Agreement. Not valid at Participating Properties with third party food/ beverage vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The welcome drinks reception space is chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property.
- the Customer that enters into the agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the
“Qualifying Event Agreement”) will have one (1) in ten (10) delegates attending the event free of charge (this is applicable to meeting package only and does not apply to free room nights
- the Customer will receive one (1) complimentary room night (for an overnight stay) for organizer during day of event; reservation confirmation will be subject to room availability at the time when contract is signed
- the Customer will earn double points for the Qualifying Event up to a maximum of 200,000 points per Qualifying Event.
- Renting out a Food & Beverage outlet without a Qualifying Event Agreement will not count toward this promotion
*For a list of participating properties, please refer to Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions under section
1.2 “Participating Properties and Brands”
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The “Qualifying Event” must include: (a) a signed sales or catering contract; (b) include the Loyalty account number
of the Qualified Member on the contract; (c) be held at a participating brand.
- Membership for MARRIOTT BONVOY™ program is required for this Promotion and may be obtained for free at
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property and is not valid with
any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 1 September 2019.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Qualified Member must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other
equivalent documentation. A Qualified Member includes any member of MARRIOTT BONVOY™ unless he/she is:
(1) a government employee, official or anyone acting on behalf of a government agency or department booking an event
on behalf of his/her employing entity; (2) an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a state-owned or state controlled
entity (SOE) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (3) an intermediary booking an event on behalf of a
non-U.S. government entity or SOE (4) relatives and close friends acting on behalf of a government or SOE (5) at
hotels in Asia Pacific, an intermediary booking an event on behalf of any government entity (U.S. or non-U.S.) or SOE.
- If the room nights are master billed, only the Qualified Member on the Qualifying Event Agreement earn points.
Members will not earn points if their room is master billed.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to
charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges,
and any third-party charges on the master bill.
- The Qualified Member must provide his/her Marriott Loyalty Member number in the Qualifying Event Agreement
or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program Terms apply to the Qualified Member’s use of points
awarded under the Promotion.
- All Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program terms and conditions apply. See
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#events for more information
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Qualified Member’s Account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties; a list of Participating Properties and Brands is available on the
Loyalty Program ‘s Terms & Conditions website under 2 Participating Properties and Brands. The Company may
change a Participating Property’s category at any time. The Company may change a Participating Property’s category at
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the
Marriott BONVOY™ Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Loyalty Program Terms at
any time with or without notice.
- All Marriott Loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit
© 2019 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.
Back to Offer