For MARRIOTT BONVOY™ Hotels:
THE TIME IS NOW (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Subject to availability and the terms and conditions of this Promotion, if a customer books an event at a Participating Property*, during the Campaign Period (as defined below) (the “Qualifying Event”), then the customer can enjoy the benefits set out below:
- The Qualified Member that enters into an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may choose one (1) of the following benefits on top of the benefit(s) (if any) offered by the Participating Property, which benefits may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or transferred to any other person, and are subject to availability at the Participating Property:
- One (1) complimentary standard room for one (1) night for every fifteen (15) consecutive paid room nights, provided that such consecutive paid room nights occur during the period of the Qualifying Event, subject to a maximum of ten (10) complimentary room nights per Qualifying Event Agreement; OR
- One (1) delegate fee charged by the Participating Property will be free for every ten (10) paying delegates attending the event (this is applicable to meeting package charges only and does not apply to room nights); OR
- Eligibility to earn double points for the Qualifying Event up to a maximum of 300,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points per Qualifying Event.
* “Participating Property” means at a property under one of the brands of Marriott International, Inc. or its affiliates (“Marriott”) located in certain regions of Asia Pacific, which participates in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to availability at the Participating Properties. You may contact the property for further details as to its participation in this Promotion. For a list of participating brands, please refer to Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions under section 1.2 “Participating Properties and Brands”
The “Campaign Period” of the campaign is based on the region of the Participating Property. For bookings at properties located in the Asia Pacific region excluding Greater China, the Booking Window is between January 22, 2021 and December 31, 2021, and the event must be actualized before December 31, 2022; For bookings at properties located in Greater China, the booking window is between 22 February 2021 and 31 December 2021, and the event must be actualized before August 31, 2022. Blackout dates may apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- In order to be eligible as a Qualifying Event: (a) a sales or catering contract for the Qualifying Event must have been signed by the Qualified Member and the Participating Property and the Qualified Member must be in full compliance with such contract.; (b) such contract must include the Marriott Bonvoy number of the Qualified Member; (c) the Qualifying Event must be held at a Participating Property.
- Membership for MARRIOTT BONVOY™ program is required for a Qualified Member to enjoy this Promotion and may be obtained for free at https://members.marriott.com/join/.
- In order to enjoy the benefits offered under the Promotion, a Qualified Member must elect to enjoy the Promotion benefits at the start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property. The Promotion is not valid with any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 25 January 2021.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The following persons are excluded from participation in the Promotion, or any Marriott Bonvoy Events and will not be Qualified Members:
- a government employee, official, or anyone acting on behalf of a government agency or
department or entity owned (partially or wholly) by any governmental authority booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity;
- an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a state-owned or state-controlled entity
(“SOE”) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; or
- an intermediary booking an event on behalf of a government entity or SOE or entity owned (partially or wholly) by any governmental authority.
Individual Memberships. Only individuals can be enrolled in the Marriott Bonvoy Program and only individuals can participate in Marriott Bonvoy Events. No corporations or organizations can hold a Marriott Bonvoy Account and are thus not eligible to earn Points or Miles with Marriott Bonvoy Events.
Additional Conditions. A Qualified Member must acknowledge that he/she is eligible to earn Points or Miles for any Marriott Bonvoy Events under applicable laws, gift policies and incentive policies. Members are responsible for complying with their own company or organization policies regarding loyalty programs; however, to the extent such policies are inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will govern. Members are solely responsible for notifying their employers, principals and/or clients of any Points or Miles awarded in connection with Marriott Bonvoy Events.
- If the room nights are master billed, only the Qualified Member on the Qualifying Event Agreement will earn points. Members will not earn points if their room is master billed.
- The Qualified Member must provide his/her Marriott Bonvoy Member number in the Qualifying Event Agreement.
- If the double points benefit is chosen, the Qualified Member receiving the points must be an authorized signatory of the Qualifying Event Agreement. The Qualified Member must have fully paid the relevant sales and/or catering contract with the Participating Property before points are awarded. Points will not be credited until any outstanding amount(s) have been settled.
- The Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program Terms apply to the Qualified Member’s use of points awarded under the Promotion.
- All Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program terms and conditions apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#events for more information
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Qualified Member’s Account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties. The list of Participating Properties may change at any time without notice.
- Marriott will not be liable for any tax liability, duty, or any other charges in connection with the issuance of Marriott Bonvoy Points, promotional Awards, and any other Member benefits.
- Marriott makes no warranties or representations, either express or implied, as to the type, quality, or fitness of goods and services provided through the Promotion or by the Participating Property.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the Marriott BONVOY™ Program Terms.
- Marriott is not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Loyalty Program Terms at any time with or without notice.
- All Marriott Loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation by Marriott which shall be final and conclusive. In case of dispute, Marriott or the Participating Property reserves the right to make the final decision as permitted under applicable laws.
- To the extent permitted by law, Marriott reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to these terms and conditions, and to the benefits hereunder, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- Marriott and the Participating Property do not accept any responsibility or liability for any faults or omissions in connection with the Promotion. Marriott and the Participating Property shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental, and consequential loss or damages) from the Members’ acceptance and use of the Promotion.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and any translated version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
© 2021 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.
Back to Offer