Earn 3 perks for meetings and events.
Plan an unforgettable meeting and immerse into extraordinary experiences with Marriott Bonvoy™ Hotels in Asia Pacific. Enjoy three of the following rewards of your choice.
Choose from: 5% off master-billed rooms, 1 in 10 delegates goes free, 3x points, one complimentary room night or room upgrade for every 25 paid room nights.
Book an eligible meeting or event by 15 September 2019 for arrivals by 30 September 2019 to enjoy the rewards.
Must have a signed contract.
For MARRIOTT BONVOY™ Hotels:
TRIPLE PERKS (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Qualified Member” see definition of “Qualified Member” below) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property* located in Asia Pacific between 1 February 2019 and 15 September 2019, that has an arrival date on or before 30 September 2019, with a minimum of ten (10) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Qualifying Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this Promotion:
- the Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may choose three (3) of the following additional benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
I. the Customer will have the total guest room charges on his/her master-billed rooms for the Qualifying Event
reduced by five percent (5%);
II. one (1) complimentary standard room for one (1) night for every twenty-five (25) paid room nights
during the Qualifying Event, up to a maximum of ten (10) paid room nights per Qualifying Event Agreement;
III. one (1) complimentary room-type upgrade (only to the next room type) for every twenty-five (25)
paid room nights during the Qualifying Event, up to a maximum of ten (10) paid room nights per
Qualifying Event agreement based on availability;
IV. the Customer that enters into the agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the
“Qualifying Event Agreement”) will have one (1) in ten (10) delegates attending the event free
of charge (this is applicable to meeting package only and does not apply to free room nights);
V. the Customer will earn triple points for the Qualifying Event up to a maximum of 150,000 points per Qualifying Event.
*For a list of participating properties, please refer to Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions under section
1.2 “Participating Properties and Brands”
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The “Qualifying Event” must include: (a) a signed sales or catering contract; (b) include the Loyalty account number
of the Qualified Member on the contract; (c) be held at a participating brand.
- Membership for MARRIOTT BONVOY™ program is required for this Promotion and may be obtained for free at
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property and is not valid with
any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 1 February 2019.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Qualified Member must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other
equivalent documentation. A Qualified Member includes any member of MARRIOTT BONVOY™ unless he/she is:
(1) a government employee, official or anyone acting on behalf of a government agency or department booking an event
on behalf of his/her employing entity; (2) an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a state-owned or state controlled
entity (SOE) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (3) an intermediary booking an event on behalf of a
non-U.S. government entity or SOE (4) relatives and close friends acting on behalf of a government or SOE (5) at
hotels in Asia Pacific, an intermediary booking an event on behalf of any government entity (U.S. or non-U.S.) or SOE.
- If the room nights are master billed, only the Qualified Member on the Qualifying Event Agreement earn points.
Members will not earn points if their room is master billed.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to
charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges,
and any third-party charges on the master bill.
- The Qualified Member must provide his/her Marriott Loyalty Member number in the Qualifying Event Agreement
or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The Rewarding Events/ Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program Terms apply to the Qualified Member’s use of points
awarded under the Promotion.
- All Rewarding Events/ Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program terms and conditions apply. See
https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#events for more information
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Qualified Member’s Account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties; a list of Participating Properties and Brands is available on the
Loyalty Program ‘s Terms & Conditions website under 1.2 Participating Properties and Brands. The Company may
change a Participating Property’s category at any time. The Company may change a Participating Property’s category at
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the
Marriott BONVOY™ Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Loyalty Program Terms at
any time with or without notice.
- All Marriott Loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit
© 2019 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.