For MARRIOTT BONVOY™ Hotels:
TRIPLE TREATS (the “Promotion”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If a customer (the “Qualified Member” see definition of “Qualified Member” below) books a meeting or an event at a Participating Property* located in Asia Pacific between 17 February 2020 and 31 December 2020, that has an arrival date on or before 31 December 2021, with a minimum of ten (10) guest rooms booked on the peak night (the “Qualifying Event”), and satisfies the terms and conditions of this Promotion:
- The Customer that enters in an agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) may choose three (3) of the following additional benefits (subject to availability at the Participating Property, and no substitutions or credits will be permitted):
- The Customer will have the total guest room charges on his/her master-billed rooms for the Qualifying Event reduced by five percent (5%);
- One (1) complimentary standard room for one (1) night for every twenty-five (25) paid room nights during the Qualifying Event, up to a maximum of ten (10) paid room nights per Qualifying Event Agreement;
- One complimentary one-hour networking drinks/ beverage reception hosted by the Participating Property in a space chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property for the total number of meeting participants up to a maximum of 500 guests. The networking drinks/ beverage reception will include beer/wine/sodas for one hour. After such one-hour period has lapsed, beverages may be purchased by Customer at prevailing menu prices. Beverage items are chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property and will be outlined in the Qualifying Event Agreement. Not valid at Participating Properties with third party food/ beverage vendors. Normal rates will apply for additional reception attendees. The networking drinks reception space is chosen at the discretion of the Participating Property;
- The Customer that enters into the agreement with the Participating Property for the Qualifying Event (the “Qualifying Event Agreement”) will have one (1) in ten (10) delegates attending the event free of charge (this is applicable to meeting package only and does not apply to free room nights);
- The Customer will earn triple points for the Qualifying Event up to a maximum of 300,000 points per Qualifying Event.
*For a list of participating properties, please refer to Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions under section 1.2 “Participating Properties and Brands”
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The “Qualifying Event” must include: (a) a signed sales or catering contract; (b) include the Loyalty account number of the Qualified Member on the contract; (c) be held at a participating brand.
- Membership for MARRIOTT BONVOY™ program is required for this Promotion and may be obtained for free at https://members.marriott.com/join/.
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property and is not valid with any room blocks or Qualifying Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to 17 February 2020.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Qualified Member must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation. A Qualified Member includes any member of MARRIOTT BONVOY™ unless he/she is:
(1) a government employee, official or anyone acting on behalf of a government agency or department booking an event behalf of his/her employing entity; (2) an employee, or someone acting on behalf of a state-owned or state controlled (SOE) booking an event on behalf of his/her employing entity; (3) an intermediary booking an event on behalf of a non-U.S. government entity or SOE (4) relatives and close friends acting on behalf of a government or SOE (5) at hotels in Asia Pacific, an intermediary booking an event on behalf of any government entity (U.S. or non-U.S.) or SOE.
- If the room nights are master billed, only the Qualified Member on the Qualifying Event Agreement earn points. Members will not earn points if their room is master billed.
- The percentage discount offered pursuant to this Promotion applies to guest room revenue only and does not apply to charges for banquet and catering, charges for meeting rooms, any surcharges, gratuities, taxes, audio/visual charges, and any third-party charges on the master bill.
- The Qualified Member must provide his/her Marriott Loyalty Member number in the Qualifying Event Agreement or to the applicable Participating Property at the time of booking.
- The Rewarding Events/ Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program Terms apply to the Qualified Member’s use of points awarded under the Promotion.
- All Rewarding Events/ Marriott BONVOY™ Events Program terms and conditions apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi#events for more information
- If the Qualifying Event is canceled, the points bonus may be removed from the Qualified Member’s Account.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties; a list of Participating Properties and Brands is available on the Loyalty Program ‘s Terms & Conditions website under 2 Participating Properties and Brands. The Company may change a Participating Property’s category at any time. The Company may change a Participating Property’s category at any time.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the Marriott BONVOY™ Program Terms.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- Marriott International, Inc. and its affiliates has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Loyalty Program Terms at any time with or without notice.
- All Marriott Loyalty program terms and conditions apply. For details, visit http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/default.mi
© 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All Right Reserved.
Back to Offer